The CastleLoc-S Posterior Cervical System is a top-loading, simple, and secure system for rigid fixation. CastleLoc-S includes instrumentation and spinal implants for posterior spinal fixation for the cervical and upper levels of the thoracic spine (C1-T3). Spinal implants are available in polyaxial screws, reduction polyaxial screws, partially threaded screws, straight and curved rods, set screws, hooks and hook set screws. Various types of accessories included in CastleLoc-S such as crosslinks, angled/ parallel/ axial rod-to-rod connectors, and lateral connectors (with and without stoppers), offer surgeons options to tackle any type of complexities. All products are made of titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V ELI/ in conformance with ASTM F136), approved for medical use.
- Top-loading polyaxial screws with friction heads enable quick and simple constructed assembly
- Self-tapping flute centers screws for easy insertion
- Low-profile screw head
- Two diameters with cancellous profile (3.5 mm & 4.0 mm rescue screw) 3.5 mm diameter rod
- 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm cancellous screws offer up to 45° angulation pre-cut and pre-contoured rods eliminate the need to cut and contour rods in the operating room
- Instrumentation designed for both MIS and open procedures